At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- take a critical approach;
- support integrity requirements in scientific research.
The objective of this training is to spread a culture of scientific integrity within institutions. More than transmitting knowledge, it is above all a question of raising awareness of the various issues associated with scientific integrity and of promoting a critical approach by proposing the basic elements necessary to understand and carry out the requirements of scientific integrity. This training aims to:
- inform you about the issues of scientific integrity,
- alert you on the mechanisms that can lead to breaches,
- encourage you to develop a sense of responsibility and to act as a watchdog for scientific integrity.