Video microscopy allows users to record high definition images whether brightfield and / or fluorescent in cytology and to view sectional images of tissue in histology.
The tray offers 4 “dry” objectives (x4, 10, 20, 40) and two “immersion” objectives (x40, 100). Nine interchangeable filters for fluorescence and an HD camera complete the service offering.
The little extra: the microscope allows cells to be viewed on any type of support (flask, box, plates, etc.)
– LEICA DM-IRB inverted microscope *
– LEICA DMD-108 microscope
– High resolution Hamamatsu camera model C8484-03G02
– Dedicated computer
– CellSens Dimension image capture software (Olympus)
– 9 interchangeable filters
FITC I TRITC I DAPI I YFP I CFP I BFP I Texas Red I Alexa 594
– HAMAMATSU ORCA-03G02 Camera
Interface: Firewire I Sensor: CCD I Frequency (i / s): 9 I Dynamic (bits): 12
Cooled camera: Yes I Pixel size (µm): 6.45 * 6.45 I Resolution: 1344 x 1024