You will find below a simplified procedure which will allow you to feed your CET with ease.
Please note: Before supplying your CET you must ensure that:
- you have a CET account (The CET account is a right. It concerns permanent civil servants and contractual agents (CDD, CDI) continuously employed for one year in the civil service)
- you have deposited at least 20 days of vacation for the current year.
To feed your CET
1- connect to SIRENE: https://www.sirene.inserm.fr/jetspeed/
2- Select the Agent CET profile (in fluorescent yellow in the image below)
3- Select the perennial CET menu – Food (in fluorescent yellow in the image below)
4- Indicate the number of days you want to save. (in fluorescent yellow in the image below)
5- Click on transmit
- The CET option right must be exercised between January 1 and January 31 of the year following your feed year.
- The agent can opt for a valuation of his savings or by compensation for it.
- If you are contractual and you do not exercise your option right within the time limit, the fraction of the savings is monetized.
- If you are a civil servant and you do not exercise your right of option within the time limit, the portion of the savings is paid to the RAFP (Additional pension plan for the public service)